How is your little corner of the world going?? What unexpected surprises have showed up in your life lately?? I would love to serve you up a cup of cafe mocha and let you enjoy the quiet relaxing life here in my country world.
Unexpected Surprise: My parents own a Boy Howdy Ranchette and sometimes they have the most unexpected visitors. I was visiting their place during spring break (this teacher’s most favorite time of the year besides summer) and chatting in their living room and happened to look out their enormous front glass window. Look at who showed up to visit: Mr. Handsome. He came walking through the yard, his head held high and tail feathers flashing. Then, just as quickly as he came, he was gone through the pipe fences.
Newest Addition to My Wishlist: When did you get your very first puppy?? I remember our first puppy when I was a kid. We named her Millie Ruth and she was a cute little handful of dachshund goodness! My brothers, Cowgirl Sis, and I drove to see her “Mama” and picked her sweet self out ourselves. I remember though, that the breeder also had a little ball of cuteness that she said was called a Teacup Chihuahua that was the size of her hand. Well, years later, I’ve been looking up tiny dogs and have finally settled on a Toy Yorkie. First of all, for practicality: they take up less space and I have a small house. Second of all, they are expensive: I will have to save. I can’t decide for the life of me which little darling to get? Which little furry ball of adorableness would you choose if it were up to you?
What are your 6 favorite things about this week…or this month…or this year?
- Favorite Meme: Fellow Teachers, can you relate?? This is how I felt the Thursday before we dismissed our students for Spring Break:
2. Favorite Pin: Hey gal friends, what’s your favorite pin from Pinterest for this week?Doesn’t this look so cozy and lovely?!! Wouldn’t you love to have a UK picnic on your back porch just for two underneath that strand of lights?? I would.
3. Favorite Etsy Shop: Spotlights on!! Looking for a beautiful gift for only $9? Take a look at KittyGemShop. Look at the pink on her gorgeously handmade $9 jewelry:
4. Favorite Homemade House Decor: Wouldn’t this be a lovely Spring Decor table centerpiece for your table?? It would be so super cheap and easy to make!
5. Favorite Purchase: Does anyone out there watch Flea Market Flip besides me? I have been in a DIY thrifting mood. Look at this basket for only $3 from a small roadside antique store. Oh the possibilities for this basket!! I am going to be changing it into a small storage space on a stand. We’ll see how it goes…
6. Favorite Style: Gal friends, how do you like your man to dress? Or…gentlemen, this one is for you! This photo is via Pinterest on Dynamic Fashion for Men. You can click there to find more information. This is a good clean style for any man. The leather jacket adds an extra rugged appeal and it isn’t overdone.