What does your happiness look like? They say that joy is found in the simple occasions of life. Here is what my joy looks like today:
- A clean work area where I can create
- Shopping for the perfect Father’s day menu which of course includes grilled hamburgers or steaks
- Finding Star Wars, the Last Jedi, napkins and plates on sale for 50 cents
- The shade of a lonely cloud on a hot 100 degree TX day
- Balloons filled with glitter
- Successfully stripping off the first layer of polyurethane from a DIY chair
- Discovering there is a healthy vanilla cream coffee
- Splashing in the cold water at the lake, yes, somewhere out here in the dirt and dust there is a hidden gem of a lake
- Wearing white with white and not spilling anything on it
- Spending only $20 at the supermarket
- Cleaning out the car finally after months and months
- A devotional book with a journal to record thoughts
- Starting the day with 5 Heavenly Morning Breakfasts Under 400 Calories
- Cleaning up my cluttered Pinterest pages
- Your comments on HCG
What does your joy look like today? What is the moment that has brought you the most happiness to your life?
Leave a comment below.
Many happy days to you!