How many of you love a giveaway? I know I do. For this monthly July giveaway I decided to turn to one of my staples, my NIKE tennis shoes, for inspiration. Sometimes, I just can’t get enough of my NIKE shoes. I wear them for my workouts, on field trips, to soccer games, out shopping, or even paired with a blazer for a Friday casual work outfit. NIKE also happens to carry some of the most comfy socks on the planet, among many other staples. Unfortunately, they also happen to have a high price tag because of their quality. Enter Hub City Girl blog! We are going to help you with some of those shopping costs.
One lucky winner will have the chance to win this $30 NIKE gift card. See below to sign up on Rafflecopter.
While I was writing this post I was thinking about everything NIKE stands for, along with their slogan, “Just Do It!” NIKE sells these Men’s basketball Shoes that are perfectly named, “The Moment.” When I saw these shoes, all I could think about was the idea of a “NIKE moment.”
Have you ever had one of those NIKE moments? One of those moments of inspiration that says you can! And then you just go for it! I have. I know that my NIKE moments have been at many different times of my life. Some of them have been over the celebration of small accomplishments, and then some of them have been surrounded by monumental or life changing decisions.
For every NIKE moment, whether I succeeded or failed, there was the excitement of having stepped out and tried. Whether it is that first day of school, venturing into the world of a first friendship, or entering the doors to apply for a first job, there were challenges and obstacles to over come. It takes a certain amount of courage for anyone to decide to step out and make that first step. Everyone has those moments!
15 times I had to make a first step:
1. Launching this blog–About HCG
2. Changing jobs and moving from my small town life–The Hardest Thing I’ve Ever Done
3. Helping host a successful July 4th Party at my parent’s ranch–July 4th Party at the Ranch
4. Waking up earlier to have a yummy breakfast to start the day–5 Heavenly Morning Breakfasts Under 400 Calories
5. Hosting a guest post from a fellow blogger–Pink Shoe Girl Shopping Steals
6. Deciding I would go on a thrift store trip to make shopping hack discoveries —The Tricks of Upscale Thrift Styling and How to Style in a Thrift Store
7. Launching my first giveaway–Pre-Wedding Fever Blog Giveaway
8. Making my first move ever from my hometown–What’s Going On?
9. Finishing my first DIY project–What Happens When a Foot Stool Gets a DIY Makeover
10. Finding calm in a hectic schedule–“Help! I have too much to do!”
11. Discovering the power of a hand-written letter–Before You Text Or Email, Do This
12. Making a magical find at a thrift store–Golden Items to Watch for When Thrifting
13. Concocting this party winner–Oh-So-Delish Party Nacho Tortilla Cone Recipe
14. Overcoming a devastating car accident and re-learning to walk–My Car Accident, A Story of Hope and Healing, Parts 1-3
15. Posting my first video, sharing my small home living room–Welcome to My Living Room+Coffee Chat
These NIKE moments, both big and small, make up the adventures of living life. I hope that this lifestyle blog can capture and embrace those magical moments that encapsulate life. There are so many beautiful moments before you to embrace, depending on who you are! Wake up earlier and work out for 15 minutes, put on some mascara, enjoy the sunset, take a hike, run in the rain, splash in the puddles, put on a celebrity worthy outfit, explore the unknown, make a cup of coffee, give someone a smile, settle for the best, not the second best…there are so many options to choose from!
What is your NIKE moment? Please share below.
Click on the Rafflecopter link below and it will take you to the Rafflecopter giveaway to enter. You will need to follow the mandatory directions there to enter this giveaway. The optional instructions are optional but will give you more points with a higher chance of winning the giveaway.
I will announce winners on Thursday, July 26th on HCG after 12 AM. Please email me ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Thank you all for your support and encouragement! You are the best! Let’s work to make this world a more positive place.
Many happy “NIKE moments” to you!
FTC: This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.